Element participates in a number of local, regional and national tournaments throughout the year. In addition Element host a few tournaments each year. Below are the current available tournaments. Tournaments listed below identify if they are for individual players to register for or for outside Clubs to register and attend as Element is the host. In addition there is a list of College showcases Element will attend in the 2019-2020 season.
Element Recruiting Showcases
(Invite only events)
If you are interested in potentially attending an invite only event please email us.
- Festival - November 2019
- Winter Escape - January 2020
- Shooting Star Indoor - March 2020
- Regional Club Championship - May/June 2020
Element Athletic Player / Team Registration Cancellation
- Full payment must be received a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event. Without full payment a player/team is not considered registered.
- Full refund with 2 week’s (14 days) or more notice of cancellation prior to event.
- No refund with less than 2 week’s notice of cancellation prior to event.
- No refunds for no shows, forfeits, lack of players or any other reason with the exception of possibly weather (see below).
Tournament Rules will be the same as USFHA Rules
- Duration of games will be 25 minutes each.
- A match is official when both teams have a minimum of six (6) players including a goalkeeper, in proper uniform, on the field, no later that five minutes after the official start time.
- The score of a forfeited game shall be 3-0 against the offending team.
- If neither team meets the required six-player minimum at the five-minute point, the score shall be 0-0.
- All games begin and end at the sound of the central horn. Penalty corners or penalty strokes awarded before the end of the game will be completed.
- At the conclusion of the game, umpires will record the score and each team coach/captain will sign the scorecard verifying the accuracy for the official record.
- Once the scorecard has been signed the score of that game becomes official.
- Signed scorecards will not be changed.
- Umpires will deposit the scorecard at the nearest scorecard collection box immediately following the game.
- Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the website. However, weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather and fields are playable.
- Weather cancellation determined prior to an event may result in a partial refund.
- Weather cancellation determined the day of an event will not result in a refund.
- In the event of adverse weather or enplayable field conditions, the tournament director reserves the right to:
• Reduce game times in order to catch up with the schedule
• Finish games before inclement weather arrives, or to preserve field conditions
• Reschedule games, if possible
- Games stopped on the account of an injury will not be replayed. Scores will stand from the point of the game stopped.